General FAQs +
1. What are cosmeceutical products?
2. Are the products safe for my skin?
All Cerabelle products have been clinically tested and are safe for skin. They are also dermatologist recommended.
3. Do I need a prescription to buy the products?
Although we categorize our products as cosmeceutical, you do not require a prescription.
4. Can I use these products if I have sensitive skin?
Our products have been dermatologically tested and are safe for skin. However, it is difficult to test for each type of sensitive skin, hence apply the product on the inner side of the forearm to check sensitivity before applying on the face.
5. Are Cerabelle products cruelty free?
Cerabelle products are and will remain cruelty-free. We do not test our products on animals and we will continue to hold true to this principle.
6. Are Cerabelle products paraben free?
All Cerabelle products are paraben free excepts for Hyglow Skin Lightening cream, Daily foaming face wash and Gomoist Daily Facial Cleanser. Parabens are used in minute quantities and as per FDA guidelines for stability of the product.
7. Apart from this website, where can I buy the products?
Our products are available on Amazon.in and are also available for Prime members for speedy delivery.
Hyglow Related FAQs +
1. Will the skin Lightening cream actually lighten my skin tone?
Hyglow Skin Lightening Cream is recommended to be applied twice daily and has been clinically tested to provide skin lightening and skin brightening benefits in just 28 days.
2. How often do I need to apply Hyglow Skin Lightening Cream to see results?
It is recommended to apply the product twice daily for best results.
3. How often should I use the scrub?
It can be used 1 - 2 times a week.
4. How often should I take Hyglow tablets?
One tablet daily or as recommended by tour physician.
5. How long will it take to see results?
Each case is different but usually 3 - 6 months.
6. Are there any side effects of the Tablets?
No side effects have been reported thus far.
7. Can pregnant women have Hyglow Tablets?
Sunsure Related FAQs +
1. When should I apply the sunscreen?
Ideally, any sunscreen must be applied 20 minutes before stepping out and this should be the final product applied after your moisturizer/ skin lightening / anti ageing products.
2. Is the sunscreen water-proof?
Sunsure Day Night Sunscreen is water-resistant, but not water proof.
3. How often do I need to apply the sunscreen?
Reapply the Sunsure Day Night Sunscreen after 4-5 hours or after a swim.
Agestop Related FAQs +
1. How often do I need to apply Agestop Collagen Boosting Cream to see results?
It is recommended to apply the product twice daily for best results. Our Agestop Collagen Boosting Cream has Matrixyl 3000 which has proven results of 45% less wrinkles in 56 days.
Gomoist Related FAQs +
1. Is the Gomoist Moisturizing Cream & Lotion long lasting?
Gomoist Moisturizing Cream & Lotion have been clinically tested to give 24 Hr Hydration. However, if you take a shower/ wash the area of application, it is advised to reapply the product.
2. What is the best product for oily skin?
Gomoist Daily Facial Cleanser is a great product for oily skin. It cleans pores and eliminates oil and sweat leaving you refreshed.
Order Related FAQs +
1. How do I track my order?
2. When will I receive my order?
3. How do I cancel an order?
4. Do you ship internationally?
5. Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
6. What is your return policy?